It’s from cannon but I’m sure it is relevant for Nikon or anyone else as well.
Topics covered in this series include:
- Suggested camera equipment and accessories needed to shoot time lapse, including how to use the Timer Remote Controller TC-80N3.
- How to optimize your EOS camera settings and features for capturing time lapse images.
- Calculating minimum frames needed and accurate interval settings to ensure smooth movement for projects of any length.
- Creative considerations for lensing, movement, and composition.
- Understanding the benefit of shooting time lapse with RAW files, and processing your images with Digital Photo Professional for dynamic results.
- How to manage time lapse workflow, and assemble and export your finished time lapse movie with Apple QuickTime Pro.